Buying a home is often said to be one of the most stressful events a person can go through in their lifetime. My goal, however, is to make the process as enjoyable as possible while offering valuable advice at every stage of the transaction. From the initial home search to closing (and all the negotiations and inspections in-between), you can count on me to remove the stress and guide you in a professional and reassuring way.
When you buy with me, I keep you in the driver’s seat and function as a consultant and project manager rather than a salesperson. Your complete satisfaction is always the desired end result.
To my buyers, I offer the following services:
- Extensive questionnaire to assist agent in locating suitable homes
- Communication on your terms whether via email, text or phone
- Compilation of list of potential homes on an ongoing basis until under-contract on your dream home
- Previewing homes and taking photos/videos for you as necessary to maximize your time spent visiting homes
- Price analysis on selected properties to assist in determining offer amount
- Preparation of all contract documents and forms
- Digital signatures on all documents via Docusign
- Presentation and negotiation of all offers
- Management of under-contract period including scheduling inspections, estimates, appraisal, final walk-through and closing
- Communication with all related parties including (but not limited to) mortgage broker/lender, escrow officer and cooperating broker/agent
- Delivery of keys upon transaction funding/recording
Ready to get started? Fill out the questionnaire below or contact me to learn more!